1) Pressure Washing
- Process: Pressure washing can be done in many different ways. We use wands, surface cleaners, and chemicals (backpack sprayers). Surface cleaners are used for hard surfaces such as driveways, sidewalks, & patios. Using a surface cleaner is by far the most efficient way of cleaning large surfaces. They can also be used for large commercial jobs on parking lots. Wands on the other hand are used afterwards in order to detail the edges or rinse the dirty away. Wands can also be used to pressure wash bricks, siding, & fences directly. The wand has the most power and the best range of motion.
- Things we pressure wash
vii. Anything exterior on a residential house
2) Window cleaning
- Process: We clean windows like any professional window cleaning company does. This includes the usage of scrubbers, squeegees, and towels. The 1st step of the process is to wash the window with a scrubber mixed with windex solution. Next we use the figure 8 method with a squeegee on the glass pane. The 3rd and final step is to dry all 4 sides with a towel. Included in the process is the removal/cleaning of screens and cleaning the tracks on the outside where the dirt collects.
- Windows we clean
3) Gutter cleaning
- Process: Gutters are cleaned in a 3 step process. The first step is to inspect the gutters and diagnose what is the causing them to overflow/leak. The next step is clean out the gutters by hand and bag up the leaves/dirt/shingles/ect. The 3rd and final step is to rinse the gutters out with water and make sure all downspouts are flowing properly.
- Gutters we clean
i. 1st story
ii. 2nd story
iii. 3rd story
4) Seasonal Christmas Lights
- Process: We provide holiday lighting in the months of November and December. Our company hangs lights, decorations, wreaths, or anything else that you want displayed on your household. We do not on 2 story houses, only 1st story. Contact us if you are interested!
- Christmas lights we hang
i. 1st story
ii. Homeowner provides materials